Learning how to effectively measure and maximise the ROI of your loyalty programmes and develop long-term profitable relationships with your customers
With the rise of price-hungry and savvy shoppers, it is becoming increasingly challenging for operators to secure the loyalty of their customers and differentiate themselves in a highly commoditised market.
Is it in fact possible to achieve emotional customer loyalty in telecoms? How do you differentiate yourself in the market beyond price? And, how do you increase the profitability of your customers and ensure an ROI from the loyalty programmes you do invest in?
These are the pressing questions that will be addressed at Telecoms IQ’s Maximising Customer Loyalty & Profitability. Now in its third year, this is still the only event in the market to explore how to measure and maximise the profitability of your customers and your loyalty programmes – critical to securing your senior management’s buy-in and investment.
Over 40 operators gathered in 2012 to debate cutting-edge loyalty innovations. Join your senior-level peers in 2013 to find out what is working in the market in order to combat the trend of declining customer loyalty.
You will learn from results-driven case studies led by an inspirational panel of operators renowned for their loyalty and revenue generating strategies, including O2, Virgin Media and BT .
With over 15 hours of interactive sessions, you can once again expect first-rate networking opportunities to meet and share ideas with these global thought-leaders in an intimate and informal setting.
Take advantage of the easiest way for you to register for the conference!
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- The only event in the market that explores how to measure and maximise the profitability of your customers and your loyalty
- Join your senior-level peers in the third year of this prestigious event series – over 40 operators attended in 2012!
- Learn from the most senior-level speakers of any event on this topic – Directors and Departmental Heads from operators leading the way in loyalty
- Join your senior-level peers in the third year of this prestigious event series – Hear how to emotionally engage your customers and generate brand advocates who will drive recommendations and new customers
- Take advantage of superior networking opportunities with a programme that offers over 15 hours of interactive sessions
Who will you meet at Maximising Customer Loyalty & Profitability:
Fixed line, mobile and cable operators from across Europe and the Middle East.
Come and meet CxOs, VPs, Directors, Heads and Managers of:
- Loyalty & Retention
- Customer Base Management
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Insight & Advocacy
- Customer Experience
What past attendees of Maximising Customer Loyalty & Profitability said:
"The event was very valuable, providing useful insights and good industry contacts"Alexander Meili, European Strategy Officer, ICLP
"It was a really value-added event for career growth"Nasser Abdullah Al Kindi, Team Leader – Retention & Loyalty, Nawras
"I got an overall picture of customer loyalty and its evaluation in our industry. Highly recommended"Beata Kovacs, Head of Rules Engines & Prediction Models, Deutsche Telekom
"It had a good concentration of marketing decision makers from our target audience"Olly Downs, Chief Scientist, Globys